Friday 7 October 2011

Thanx to the latest Stay Hatin' podcast

Specifically to Matthew Africa for playing this Delinquents cut with B-Legit providing the intro and Richie Rich supplying the outro because what my life has been sorely bereft of is a song that combines Ice-T's Bitches 2 with Suckas by Philly's Most Wanted in the style of Til My Casket Drops-era C-Bo :

A bitch n*gga shootin' his gat in the air when his homies bustin'
A bitch n*gga say "Excuse me" after cussin'


The Deliquents ft. B-Legit & Richie Rich - Bitch N*ggas
(From Bosses Will Be Bosses; 1999)


Had to check out the album this comes from after noticing there's a track which features C-Loc & Young Bleed on there, but it hasn't Got Dat Slap I require from my Concentration Camp joints even though their in-house producer Happy Perez is behind it. Ah well, you can't win 'em all.

4 comments:

ashoka said...

yo mayne sorry to clog your comments but i got a question for you....i just moved to LDN from brooklyn and i'm trying to stay up on when rap shows go down, i know its not necessarily all that big out here, any advice on where to look?

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Follow Southern Hospitality - they always keep everyone updated on all the shows, club nights and parties in the big smoke.

Thomas said...

Tight song, I've only heard a couple Stay Hatin' podcasts, but they have been cool. I'll have to check it out more often so I don't miss quality shit like this!

step one said...

@ ashoka - check http://www.ahsht.com/
for London club night/shows etc