Wednesday 22 February 2012

:-)

Katie Got Bandz lit up Chicago/the internet with a bat signal asking for a dread-head drilla, Lil' Mister responded, and together they've released the 2012 I've Got You, Babe :

Lil' Mister ft. Katie Got Bandz - I'm Dat N*gga
(From the internet; 2012)


Not tryna be the jealous lone voice of dissent who stands in the way of true luv or nuthin' here, Katie, but I'm just sayin' that if Lil' Mister was your special dread-head drilla surely he would've rush-released this on Valentine's Day not a full week later?

Now if you'll make yourselves scarce and shoo, dear readers, because some of us are a lil' busy tonight :

10 comments:

done said...

ROMANCING ON STONE


poor Dave :(

Boothe said...

The saga continues...

Thomas said...

Gross/hilarious!

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Can't believe I didn't think of Romancing on stone for the post title.

step one said...

I have no idea whats going on here

step one said...

I have no idea whats going on here

step one said...

I have no idea whats going on here

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Evidently.

step one said...

sorry man, your word verification thing kept saying that I hadnt typed the correct thangs in tha box!

what the fuck is that video all about then? It looks like the Yank version of the sort of shit they played on Channel U back in 05

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

It's the future of this rap shit, man : Katie Got Bandz.