Wednesday 26 December 2012

God bless Thomas from 100GrandOnMyWrist

Remember a couple of years back when Beeda Weeda's Baserock Babies blew everyone's speakers to the extent where it even had misery guts Boom-Bap dinosaur's car stereos doing backflips? This new Beeda posse slap with Messy Marv, B-Legit and J. Stalin that Thomas just posted should have the same effect :

"I don't shoot for the stars, I like to shoot 'em down
I'm like a u-haul truck the way I move around
scuba divin' through the water, n*ggas usually drown
I find a way to put it down off in any town"


Beeda Weeda ft. Messy Marv, B-Legit & J. Stalin - Mack'n & Mobb'n
(From Mack'n, Trap'n & Rap'n 2 mixtape; 2012)


B-Legit cameos in 2011/2012 are basically the modern day equivalent of pre-Illmatic Nas verses, IMO.

6 comments:

Amor De Rey said...

RE: 100Grand, I don't read blogs on a regular basis but I'm always amazed when I stop by there. Kid needs an award (perhaps Trapper of the Year) for all the Kansas City coverage.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Slap-finder of the year.

sisilafami said...

another slappin b-legit feat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAJBLVsFyS8

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I'd missed that. Good shit.

Thomas said...

My name is Thomas and I approve of this post.


Also not to be the dickhead who corrects people on things in their blog, but the song is going to be on "Mack'n, Trap'n & Rap'n 2", I just use that old "When Tigers Attack" album cover whenever I can because it is hilarious that someone forgot to photoshop in the leash.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Corrected.