Saturday 31 August 2013

Cali dreams

Even if you've slept on joints like Me And My Thugs, Against All Odds and the various versions of Dat Dick, you can't deny that you should probably start ridin' with Lil' Cali now he's signed with UTP and dropping mixtapes full of songs with Juvenile over beats by Mouse On Tha Track, J-Buc, and Mike Will Made It, right? Take a gander at the credits on his new 'tape Rappin-N-Trappin' :


The boy boy yung Frankie has already given it a positive review and identified MLK as the highlight; I've yet to give the full 'tape a proper whirl but he might have a point about this one :

"Martin Luther King
Bitch, I got a dream
But I don't turn the cheek I empty out the magazine
Hop in that Mercedes, multi million dollar team
I just bought my girl a 7 carat diamond ring!"


Lil' Cali ft. Juvenile - MLK
(From Rappin-N-Trappin mixtape; 2013)

3 comments:

Drew said...

Love "Dat Dick".

Anonymous said...

^^^^ no homo?

Anonymous said...

Hi mates, its wonderful piece of writing on the topic of
teachingand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.