Monday 30 September 2013

An open letter to Que Tha Truth

Yo Que, I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but Young Giftz already had the best Money Makin' Mitch joint of the year....of the year! ¯\(°_o)/¯

Good thing you accompanied it with my favourite sad-sack saxophone jam since Cormega's The Other Side and your ode to everybody's favourite Egyptian pharoah sounds like some exotic incidental music from a sci-fi movie set in Buck Roger' years-era Egypt where evil descendants of the Ptolemaic dynasty get their jollies by sacrificing peasant slaves who've been caught pissing in the river Nile to the serpent God Apep before The Rock and Tom Baker turn up to save the day then, huh?

"I'm designer head-to-toe, boy
Pockets full of dough, boy
Teacher asked me who I was and I replied a dope-boy
Fresh as fuck for Fed cameras, life inside the sto', boy
A-T-and-T : I'm gettin' Ass, Twot and Throat, boy!"


Que Tha Truth - King Tut
(From 24 Karat G.O.L.D mixtape; 2013)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twot > twat > thot.

bradley said...

This is the type of beat King Louie should be rapping over.

David said...

this whole tape jams