Tuesday 29 April 2014

Generic list post: april 2014


Foxy Brown - Cruel Summer
(From the Ill Na Na 2: The Fever album sessions; 2003)



Wake up, wake up, it's another end of the month obligatory list post of songs that've ruled my roost these past 29 days.

King Los - Woke Up Like This (2014)
Ezale - Foreal Foreal (2013)
Lil' Chris - Keep Your Head Up (2014)
Mobb Deep - Get It In Blood (1994)
Wiz Khalifa - We Dem Boyz (2014)
Legit Ballaz - Tattoo (2002)
Future - I Be U (2014)
DB Tha General - Say Dat (2014)
5th Ward Weebie - Let Me Find Out Part 1 (2013)
Doe B ft. T.I. - WHY (2014)
Iggy Azalea - Pu$$y (2011)
Lil' Boosie, Webbie & Foxx - Pray For Me (2014)
Mouse On Tha Track - I Mean That (2014)
Sen City - Cloud Surfin' (2014)
Intuition & Equalibrum - Ain't The Blues (2013)
Young Thug - Ew (2014)
Smoke DZA & 183rd - Flair For The Gold (2014)
Young Money - Senile (2014)
Katie Got Bandz - Chiraq freestyle (2014)
Snootie Wild ft. K Camp - Made Me (2014)

I wouldn't say I *like* that new Bandman Kevo single where he sounds like ZMoney with constipation, yet I feel the need to acknowledge its existence.

Previously: january, february, march.

9 comments:

AAOSI said...

"I Be U" is song of the year.

Anonymous said...

Still need an mp3 of the Mouse track

James said...

Need a zipfile

Anonymous said...

"I Be U" sounds a lot like this one Kevin Gates song...i forget the name of it though.

hotbox said...

Let me find out you don't like the Z-Money Danny Brown joint.

Zara said...

That Foxy song <3

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

I've not listened to the ZMoney X Danny Brown song.

Danny was so bad on that TREE song he should never be allowed anywhere near any Chicago rapper's music ever again.

corpsuave said...

Danny Brown's letting us all down by rapping in that stupid voice on every guest spot.

Anonymous said...

where be the lumpen baps that boom a shudder?