Monday 15 June 2015

Cheerio, Chingo & Pancho

Chingo Bling ft. Willie P Keys & Pancho V - I Ain't Thinkin' Bout U
(From Masahouse 2 mixtape; 2015)


Whatta beat and whatta hook! That rappin' really gets in the way, though, so it's gotta go. I hit up Jack The Snipper DJ Step One again and he edited the song down to its bare essentials of Willie P Keys' hook x 3 for the good of all dance floors across the globe. Think of us as the Crooklyn Clan of functional Function music:

Willie P Keys - I Ain't Thinkin' Bout U (Martorialist Edit)
(From t'internet; 2015)


Don't ever think we ain't got love for Chingo Bling here at the Martorialist, mind; after all, what kinda person could ever dislike the rapper who almost justified Makonnen's whole existence with I Don't Sell Tamales No More?

3 comments:

step one said...

stay making necessary cuts like Osborne & Cameron

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

#Bars.

GGGGGG said...

LMAO @ "I Don't Sell Tamales No More"