Saturday 19 September 2015

Lit but you know it

Drake linked me to Patman's Lit on Soundcloud t'other day askin' me what I thought of it. Naturally, any song that pitches down the Brenda Russell sample from Big Pun's Still Not A Player to accidentally sound like the Chicago swag-rap cousin of A-Wax's Yeah Right gets both thumbs up from me. Lo and behold Lit got the DGainz visual treatment yesterday and the video reminded me of an ancient proverb my Grampa told me on a day trip to Prestatyn when I was a sprog - life's a beach but that doesn't mean you should ever 2-step in sandals if there ain't no sand beneath your feet.

Patman - Lit
(From YouTube; 2015)


**Kay Slay voice** No Men's Feet When I'm Tryna Eat Volume 1 coming soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot

Piff said...

"No Pork On My Fork" was a classic tape.

rymsnitch said...

'...and the video reminded me of an ancient proverb my Grampa told me on a day trip to Prestatyn when I was a sprog - life's a beach but that doesn't mean you should ever 2-step in sandals if there ain't no sand beneath your feet.'

lol, please don't ever change.

James said...

I like