Sunday 19 November 2017

Craig Bayvid

"I met her on a monday, I called her on a tuesday
Knocked her on a thursday, and sent her on a friday
If that pussy mine Ima have her on the highway"


Nef The Pharaoh - My Way (Freestyle)
(From t'internet; 2017)



Already mentioned that I like this beatjack of Beeda Weeda & Lil' Kev's My Way more than Nef's most recent single Drop Addy, but I prefer it to Nef's latest single Poppin' Again too. New rule: from this point forward, rappers are only allowed to beatjack songs they had as their profile songs on MySpace.

Thus, today's topic: joints you had as your profile songs on MySpace? I'd alternate between classics like Spoonie Gee's Love Rap, DJ Quik's Safe And Sound or UGK's The Game Belongs To Me with MySpace exclusives like Jacka's Heavy Rain, Mic Terror's Juke Them Hoes, or Prodigy's Raining Guns And Shanks.

7 comments:

Smell Rell said...

I had "Vans" at one point

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Me too.

L.A said...

I had Sean P's Boom Bye Yeah for about 4 years lol

Ray Garraty said...

by the time I got high speed Internet connection, MySpace was dead.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

:(

Pimp C's MySpace blog posts are still incredible.

David said...

i had the fixxers 'can u werk with that' and jj flores & steve smooth's 'time for love' as my myspace songs

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

#Balance