Tuesday 4 September 2012

Ayo Jackie Chain

Since the bigwigs at Universal are too stupid to realise that they been had your monster-hit in-waiting for over a year already with Molly, can you record a song over the K-Klass remix of Bobby Brown's Two Can Play That Game and then use it as the big crossover pop single which finally convinces your employers to give I Ain't Slept In Weeks a release date?

Bobby Brown - Two Can Play That Game (K Klassic Mix)
(From Two Can Play That Game album; 1995)


In other news, I haven't really got 'owt to say about Gunplay's 601 & Snort mixtape since most of its highlights had leaked beforehand leaving us with little more than a few new freestyles over old Wu-Tang instrumentals and the like (southerners Rapping over Boom-Bap in 2012? THAT'S THAT BORING CANONICAL SHIT I DON'T LIKE!), so I'm gonna trawl Discogs for the next half hour in the vain hope that K-Klass have a slew of early 90s Hip-House remixes instead. Pray 4 me.

6 comments:

step one said...

I used that Bobby Brown remix back2back with Strike 'U Sure Do', Livin Joy 'Dreamer' and Robin S 'Show Me Love' to tear down many a home counties bar on a Saturday night week in week out a few years back. The milfs dem love it.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Game recognise game, hoes do too.

brad said...

your boys k-klass!!!

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

So, I couldn't see any K-Klass hip-house remixes, but I only had a quick skim.

Timmy said...

Never knew K Klass were clocking that r&b remix doe.

Thomas said...

Praying 4 U bb.