Thursday 21 March 2013

I'm from the Chi, but I only smoke west coast

Whoop-de-frigging-doo, another song about smoking weed! Only it isn't really because that hook is just a handy doorknob for Mic Terror to hook his usual array of vaguely Positive K-ish cockiness and smut on, and the most west coast thing about this cut is that the beat sounds like a Young L remix of HA! :

Mic Terror - West Coast
(From the upcoming The Fresh Prince Of Darkness mixtape; 2013)


Still disappointed the entire Rap-Internet fronted on Rodney King last year, especially given some of the half-arsed Chicago Rap joints all y'all jocked. I'm not tryna hit you with a "it's not you, it's me!" here, guys; more like a "it's not me, it's you!" I just feel like we're drifting apart nowadays.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

I like your description of this beat. It's a good beat.

The songs that the rap-internet decides to jock is always weird.