Wednesday 4 September 2013

Brief thoughts on that new Yo Gotti mixtape

It can't be a coincidence that Yo Gotti got really good around the time of Cocaine Muzik 4.5 (Da Documentary) when he'd started wearing classic American selvedge Levi's and has damn near shit the bed on Nov 19th: The Mixtape now he's made the switch to them Euro-trash True Religions. I wasted an hour listening to this new wack ass 'tape of boring matter-of-fact throwaways when my time could've been much better spent jamming Look In The Mirror and Bang Bang on repeat for 60 minutes instead. Ayo Gotti - you're supposed to be a Memphis cowboy thug not some Russian club-douche rapist.

Also on teh fashion front, anybody else notice how Gotti slyly jacked that whole fitted-that's-slightly-too-small-for-his-head look he's been indulging in recently from Young Giftz?


4 comments:

step pne said...

'Pay The Rent' by Juvenile, Gotti & Jeezy is my jam right now. Bassline is sick bruv.

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

Ain't gon' lie, I don't even know that. Will investigate now.

DONE said...

Im working my way through his earlier stuff and I dunno, I like loads of it

Shit like Dope Money, Pure Cocaine and Breakaman are proper bangers imo.

a good citizen said...

What a silly man!! He should be severely reprimanded and his hat collection confiscated.