Monday 9 October 2017

Born to Audiomack: 2017 late pass (1nce again)


I've heard things you people wouldn't believe. Fire Berner joints that aren't even off a Drought Season album. I heard J-Diggs glitter in the pen style of Andre Hicks over the Cutthoat Soup beat. All those songs lost in time like piss in the shower. Time to update:



Expanded my 2017 late pass playlist with new-to-me discoveries by Biz Markie, Juvenile & Big Tymers, Dru Down, Fat Tone, Berner, J-Diggs, and Valee. If you're out here music blogging but you're only searching out gems from the present day then you're doing it all wrong. Wake up, time to dig.

6 comments:

Ruben said...

Shade runner

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

More like Mark B & Blade Runner.

James said...

Damn you with that first paragraph

whatever said...

Hey martorialist you don't have to publish this comment but I wanted to request a best of Ice T post/list and I dunno your email. Cheers!

Kelvin Mack10zie said...

That list would basically be my favourite songs from his first four albums.

Piece of piss that, Jack. You can do that on Spotify yourself and add your own favourites from the later albums innit.

Nice cuppa tea said...

Haha true - my laziness knows no bounds